Benefits of Membership
Join LES India –by enrolling as a delegate for the LES National Seminar on 29th and 30th January at New Delhi- at an all-inclusive fee – see Membership Form & Mailer
And get the following benefits - globally:
* Automatically become a member of LES International. See www.lesi.org
* Learn from experienced licensing professionals about IPR licensing, technology transfers, profiting from IPR and best practices in I P management.
* Attend meetings of LES societies, worldwide*. [A fee and other conditions may apply.] Also international meetings such as the Pan-European meeting, the Annual International Conference and meetings organized by special interest groups such a Life Sciences or Automotives
* Enjoy networking opportunities with over 12000 licensing professionals worldwide, including management representatives of the most respected companies in the world, with scientists, engineers, academicians, government officials, lawyers, patent and trademark attorneys and consultants.
* Engage in task forces, committees and other forums that will broaden and deepen your knowledge and contacts.
* Get a free copy of Les Nouvelles, the highly informative magazine of LES International.
* Be featured in the LES International Directory
* Get access to the “members only” section of the LES International website
*National or regional societies are in Arab Countries, Argentina, Australia and New Zealand, Austria, Benelux, Brazil, Britain and Ireland, China, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Israel, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Scandinavia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain and Portugal, Switzerland and USA and Canada.
To become a member:
Please complete the form attached and send it with a cheque for the fee indicated to the address shown on the form.
REMEMBER: With an individual delegate registration for the LES National Seminar you get, at the same inclusive fee, a one year membership of LES India [and LES International] for 2009
- Await your membership details including access to www.lesi.org